Learn more about how other citizen scientist groups lend a valuable hand in scientific research on land and underwater by visiting the links below. Have an organization to add? Email the Project Baseline Program Manager
- The Weird, Wild World of Citizen Science is Already Here. David Lang, Wired Magazine
- The Longest Running Citizen Science Survey in the World. Audubon Society
- Turning Hunters and Anglers Into Climate Activists. Matt Miller, The Nature Conservancy Blog
- Forbidden Data. Justin Pidot, Slate.com
- Citizen scientists are documenting sunken warship to help understand how the wreck is affecting the underwater environment.
- Deeper Blue.com
New Study Finds Citizen Scientists Can Be Very Accurate. Mentalfloss.com